Saturday, February 19, 2011

Message for Dad


18 hari setelah kepergian Papa tercinta... :(
Yes.. tepatnya malam di tanggal 2 Februari a.k.a 30 me, papaku meninggal..
sungguh tak terbayangkan bila beliau meninggalkan kami pada hari sepenting itu..
Yes.. I'm admit that we already have preparation for the worse scenario.. but we never know that His TIME stop that day..

Everyone want HIM to pass 3 February, because of our tradition 3 February 2011 is our Chinese New Year or Xin Jia in Mandarin or Imlek in Indonesian.
Actually 30 me means New Year Eve, and on that night all of the family will take a dinner together to celebrate for passing the whole year with hard work, study and etc And resembles of the unite of one family. hope The family will happily ever after surrounding by child, grandchild and the other family.
Even, we don't have the time to eat together with Him..
I'm doing the cook that day, just know that my Dad can't eat n didn't eat anything for the last three days.. so i'm thinking to made 'Steamed Fish' for him..
i remember that i'm still asked him about the recipe.. :( and until now the dish hasn't cook until done yet.. --> still in the freezer.
Huks... Still can believe the Time Fly so Fast..
i still can remember his warmth, his voice..
i'm missing his scold.. kekeke.. FYI, i'm the one that He always scold..
I'm Sorry Dad..
I'm not a good daughter of you.. >.<
But I'll swear i will take care of Mom..
I Love U.

althought u already go.. But For Me U Already Going to A Better Place.
I'm so sure u've already healthy can run, jump, sing, dance or do anything u want now..
U also surrounded by a lot of good person there..
Or Maybe u already meet a lot of ur childhood frens.. kekeke...
And I hope u can meet ur parents dad.. I know u miss Them so much..
And please waiting for us.. Whether we don't know yet.. When our TIME Stop.
hehehhee..
Just Go With Happy.. Don't worry about Us..
We Will OK..

Love U Dad..

Regards,
Ur Rebeliuos Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment